Time to remove Travis support?

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Sat Nov 28 07:05:08 UTC 2020

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 10:27:09PM +0100, Clemens Lang wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 04:24:01PM +0000, Zero King wrote:
> [...]
>> Sure. Let's do it before end of the year. I'll see what I can do about
>> the build log comment, but GitHub Actions IPs have to be whitelisted
>> on paste.macports.org first.
>
>From what I've seen, the GitHub Actions-based builds seems to have
>enough storage so we can just avoid the pastebot completely?

I want to stay in the browser and have a direct link to view the logs I
need. Having to download and extract the zip file to find that log file
is not so convenient.

OTOH, we could implement a service that automatically pulls logs from
GitHub Actions and generated predictable URLs for viewing. In this way,
the service could go down for maintenance without missing any logs, and
the PR bot could reference these URLs before they are ready.