Updating OpenSSH port to 8.4p1

Blake Garner blake at netjibbing.com
Sat Oct 17 01:26:26 UTC 2020

Thanks for the info and I'll have a look at the issues. I have setup a repo
to test updated  and customized ports
https://github.com/trodemaster/blakeports . Successfully rolled the version
of openssh to 8.4p1 and incremented the port revision to 10. Currently I'm
sorting through the patches.

These ones work as expected
 pam.patch
 patch-sandbox-darwin.c-apple-sandbox-named-external.diff
 patch-sshd.c-apple-sandbox-named-external.diff

Not working
0002-Apple-keychain-integration-other-changes.patch   Homebrew has a thread
on it here https://archive.is/hSB6d#10%25

Questioning if these are really needed?
launchd.patch
macports-config.patch
patch-openbsd_compat-memmem-bug.diff

Some of these patches may be obsolete with the 8.4 version of openssh. I'm
just searching the trac for info on each of them to get details. Any
feedback is appreciated otherwise I'll just keep at it as I find time.

Blake