Factors determining binary archivability

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Sep 7 06:51:58 UTC 2020

On 2020-9-7 16:09 , Jason Liu wrote:
> Awesome, thanks for the info, Josh.
>
> It's a relief to see that the 10.15 and 10.12 builds completed
> successfully on the buildbot server. I'm not really surprised by the
> failures for the 10.9 and older builders... Blender's code isn't really
> supposed to be compatible with such old versions of macOS anymore. Not
> really sure whether the 10.14, 10.13, 10.11, etc. builders are normally
> supposed to be greyed out like that.

Grey in the port health means there are no builds in the database for
that platform, which either means the build hasn't happened yet (quite
possible since the builders have been busy rebuilding everything that
depends on libffi), or it happened recently enough that the database
hasn't been updated to include it yet.

- Josh