Apple ARM binary codesign issue

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Sep 25 14:55:24 UTC 2020

Also: many build scripts call /usr/bin/strip directly or xcrun strip ... so that would bypass our MP efforts ... we'd have to patch up all of those ports to coerce them into running the MP strip ... that seems like a lot of work! Maybe there's a way around that? I'm not thinking of it off the top of my head. - MLD