Publicizing MacPorts

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Apr 19 21:44:15 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 11:52:18AM -0600, Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate via macports-dev wrote:
> It would be very helpful for new impressions of Macports, if the ports
> website could be fixed to properly show current port status.  This
> problem has been lingering for months now:
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-webapp/issues/273

It's been filed 6 days ago. I have a day job, and didn't have time to
look into it right now. That's certainly not "months", and if it was
months, you should have filed an issue earlier.

If somebody wants to read the code and point me to what I should look at
first, that would be very welcome and would help me debug this. The code
is all open source, you should be able to run your own copy of this to
figure out what's wrong.

--
Clemens