Publicizing MacPorts

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:46:54 UTC 2021

> Ironically, MacPorts is claimed to have "initial or beta support" for
> Apple silicon on https://isapplesiliconready.com/

Another reason major news like M1 support must be announced.

As a volunteer, I could quickly post a correction, but in doing so this website reasonably asks for a reference link, for which there is none because MacPorts has made no such announcement.

If MacPorts doesn’t tell its story, someone else will.