openmpi-* subports, and publishing of binaries

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 12:15:04 UTC 2021

Good point, and the binaries do indeed exist.

I’m running on a 2008 MacPro, with pre-Nehalem Xeons that are one major generation behind the Xserves. So that makes me an ideal candidate to test.

Now it’s simply a matter of putting together a suite of tests that thoroughly exercises OpenMPI. Stay tuned...