[10.6.8] MacMini1,1 firmware

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Mon Dec 20 02:19:36 UTC 2021

Ken Cunningham wrote:
> I used this set of instructions and the tool referenced in the first
> comment myself:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJA4OUIDa7Q
>
> to upgrade the firmware in a macmini 1,1 to 2,1, to allow it to see the
> rest of the installed RAM. It was, for me, very quick and very painless.

[nerd] dosdude to the resque !!! [grinning]
I've used his pathcers for many years !!!

[nerd] OK - I've upgraded the firmware in my MacMini1,1 [thumbs-up]
[thinking] BUT it can still only see 2 GB of the 4 GB RAM installed, so
I guess my board is so early that it's impossible to get more [crying]

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
Korsør ; Danmark ; Europa