[10.6.8] certbot & pyOpenSSL problems

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Sun Dec 19 18:19:41 UTC 2021

> One reason, I'm staying on 10.6.8 is that I really like Spaces. I'm
> (primarily) using Remote Desktop to admin them as they are "head-less".

> Another reason not going the Linux way is, that I find the macOS
> desktop to be far superior to the Linux desktops.

You might be surprised. There have been a lot of advancements in terms of
Linux desktop polish, and you can even turn your entire desktop environment
into an (almost) exact clone of macOS' behavior, including Exposé and
Spaces, and even the application dock along the bottom.

If you've ever heard of Linus Tech Tips, they're even currently doing a
multi-part video series on "daily computing and gaming on Linux by a couple
of people who have never used Linux" challenge.

--
Jason Liu