Meson 0.56.2 and Python39

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Feb 3 00:49:30 UTC 2021

On Feb 2, 2021, at 18:27, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> In the dav1d PR, CI didn’t produce results for the older OS versions.  I thought the CI system was just being grumpy.

Our CI system uses publicly available build infrastructure from GitHub, which only offers build machines running current versions of macOS, currently 10.14 and later I think.

Designing our own CI build infrastructure and hosting it ourselves is possible, and then we could offer it on as many macOS versions as we like. But the work to do this has not been completed, nor really begun. See other recent mailing list thread.