PR queue down by about 100 ...

Karl-Michael Schindler karl-michael.schindler at physik.uni-halle.de
Mon Jan 18 21:57:53 UTC 2021

Hi

> Am 18.01.2021 um 22:28 schrieb macports-dev-request at lists.macports.org:
>
> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:32:13 -0800
> From: Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com>
> To: MacPorts Developers <macports-dev at lists.macports.org>
> Subject: PR queue down by about 100 ...
>
> So my apologies if anyone feels their toes were stepped on ? never my intention.
>
> But the PR queue is down by a lot, and I?m proud of that.

My serious congrats for that. This is the place for me to appreciate your work on my PR and your patience dealing with my mistakes.

> What we have now are about 80 or 90 ?going nowhere? PRs where people either don?t have them finished, they aren?t being accepted, or otherwise are dormant due to cruft and noise.
>
> If you own one of those, please either commit it, close it, or deal with it if you can.

I would like to point to these 2 PR of me, which I suppose to be ready for a merge.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/9052
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/8806

Could you have another look at them?

> And then there are about 20 active PRs that we actually should be focusing our time on, which is what I am hoping to get the PR queue down to.
>
> All the best!
>
> Ken

Despite my limited understanding and capabilities, let me know if there is anything to support you.

All the best - Michael.