PR queue down by about 100 ...

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 00:37:44 UTC 2021

	_What we have now are about 80 or 90 “going nowhere” PRs where
people either don’t have them finished, they aren’t being
accepted, or otherwise are dormant due to cruft and noise._
If anyone's interested in merging another PR, this minor GIMP-related
change is ready-to-go. The 72-hour maintainer timeout was exceeded
four days ago, and we're now past the 7-day mark:

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/9678

Alternatively, if folks have any concerns - for whatever reason -
specific feedback would be appreciated. Thus far, I haven't heard from
the maintainer, or anyone else for that matter.

Cheers and Thanks,
-Chris