Can we enable CI for legacy systems?

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:18:00 UTC 2021

Ok, thanks Ryan. I'll think about it.

I'd do it on Gitlab, since they allow custom executors for their CI and I'm
familiar with it. Reading about Github Actions, that does not seem possible
and I'm not extremely familiar with Github APIs. If someone has ideas, feel
free to send them my way.

I'll update you when (and if) I'll have something useful.

--
          _