live check fetch failures

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Jun 24 00:38:49 UTC 2021

[resent because the list address in CC was wrong]

On 19/06/2021 17.02, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> I don't subscribe to any of MacPorts' email lists, or any others.
>
> So any comments come in new. Didn't realize that was troubling anyone,
> but thank for letting me know it is.

If you are not subscribed directly and are reading this from the mail
archive, you can click the email address of the sender at the top to
start a proper reply with your mail client.

For example, this is the first mail in this thread in the archive. You
will get a mailto: link with the proper In-Reply-To header that will
keep your reply in the thread for others.

https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2021-June/043592.html

HTH,
Rainer