Looking to resolve Qemu on AppleSilicon build failure

Blake Garner blake at netjibbing.com
Thu Mar 4 17:39:15 UTC 2021

I'll get another bug open for this. Hopefully, I can isolate the vnc
variant build issue from the existing PR to fix the other arm64 build
issue. The original bug I opened didn't get much response until it was
discussed on the dl.

With the existing PR is there a way to confirm if it's a successful
building with +vnc on the build bots?