Looking to resolve Qemu on AppleSilicon build failure

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Mar 4 19:18:41 UTC 2021

On Mar 4, 2021, at 11:39, Blake Garner wrote:

> I'll get another bug open for this. Hopefully, I can isolate the vnc variant build issue from the existing PR to fix the other arm64 build issue. The original bug I opened didn't get much response until it was discussed on the dl.

By all means if a bug report doesn't get attention, bring it up on the list. But a bug report should be the first step when reporting a problem.

> With the existing PR is there a way to confirm if it's a successful building with +vnc on the build bots?

Pull request CI systems and the buildbot used after the PR is merged only build default variants. Test your changes on your own system before you submit a PR.