INSTALL_PATH with spaces

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Sat Mar 6 19:01:52 UTC 2021

Technically, MacPorts does have an equivalent inside ${prefix}, and that
would be the ${prefix}/Library directory. You could create an Application
Support directory in there, e.g. ${prefix}/Library/Application
Support/MacPass, and have the app load its plugins from that location. In
this way, you would still be staying in-line with MacPorts' mtree layout.

--
Jason Liu