Buildbot Performance

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 17 22:42:30 UTC 2021

Also, I see two buildbot VMs with 9 GB of memory allocated:

OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 (15G22010)
Xcode v8.2.1 (8C1002)
Apple LLVM version 8.0.0 (clang-800.0.42.1)
Architecture: x86_64
C++ library: libc++
CPU: 8 ⨉ 2.15 GHz
RAM: 9 GB
Boot date: 2021-05-01T21:54:00Z

macOS Mojave v10.14.6 (18G9028)
Xcode v10.3 (10G8)
Apple LLVM version 10.0.1 (clang-1001.0.46.4)
Architecture: x86_64
C++ library: libc++
CPU: 8 ⨉ 2.15 GHz
RAM: 9 GB
Boot date: 2021-05-01T21:54:00Z

This is problematic, if we’re already exceeding the physical memory available [when also factoring in the needs of the hypervisor].