Buildbot Performance

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 17 23:18:16 UTC 2021

Sounds good.

And perhaps that’s a good long-term plan: If we can install additional memory in the Xserves, such that all buildbot VMs can be allocated 9 or 10 GB each, that should help across-the-board.

Combine that with an upgrade to six-core Westmere Xeons, and our build times will increase noticeably.

When can we get those upgrades?  ;-)