Homebrew Disables OSXFuse ports

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Tue May 18 00:27:28 UTC 2021

I agree with Perry, partly because the developer seems combative and I
worry what happens if he decides to stop working on it one day.

But I also don't want to remove all the ports - this kinda leads into why I
want cask like functionality, but then again, who would notice if they just
wanted to install ssh-fuse or something.

My other issue is we have two ports - which I think Ryan indicated is kinda
confusing/bad. That one seems easiest to fix.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>
GitHub Profile <https://github.com/markemer>