Homebrew Disables OSXFuse ports

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:52:04 UTC 2021

I personally feel that the developer has the right of having their own
opinion, and rightly so. Lots of commercial software do not contribute back
to the foundation made by open source projects and the fact that it is
taken for granted that someone is working free on such important piece of
software makes me uncomfortable.

If the developer decides to stop working on the code, and the code stops
working on some machines, then maybe deleting the package has a reason.

At this point, I think Macports should keep shipping osxfuse and related
ports in binary form. But we already faced this discussion... 😂