Thank you to emacs-app-devel maintainers

Nathaniel W Griswold nate at manicmind.earth
Sat May 29 18:58:37 UTC 2021

I just wanted to send a thank you to the emacs-app-devel maintainers. I had sent an earlier comment that the git shallow clone was failing (https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2021-April/043223.html) and the maintainers fixed everything. It works great.

Also, i previously had a problem where i couldn't get it to prompt me for access to my ~/Documents folder on upgrade without manually doing an ad-hoc code sign, but that seems to have been fixed and i now don't need to adhoc codesign.

Did you guys make a specific fix for that permissions thing (~/Documents, etc permissions) or do you think it was something else?

In any case, everything is working nicely and i think the `--shallow-since=` seems to be a good answer for what was discussed.

Thanks maintainers!

Nate