How to see buildbot's results for a specific port?

Jim DeLaHunt list+macports-dev at jdlh.com
Sun May 30 07:42:06 UTC 2021

Hi, folks:

I'm starting work on my first Portfile, so expect some newbie questions
from me for a while.

I know that we have buildbots building ports and base and other
software, for several OS versions, with results presented at
https://build.macports.org/ . I see Waterfall view, and Waterfall View
Help, and a couple of grid views.

I do not see how to list just the results of building specific ports,
"freeciv" and "freeciv-x11". The closest I can come is to see a list of
completed builds for a builder, corresponding to an OS version, e.g.
https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.13_x86_64-builder/ . But
this list does not display the name of the ports it builds with each
run. Nor do I see a mention of filtering by port in the Guide or in the
Waterfall View Help page.

How do I see the build history for specific ports across a variety of
builders?

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt