PR 14427: 10.14 tester wanted

Fred Wright fw at fwright.net
Sun Apr 3 02:00:20 UTC 2022

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, Christopher Chavez wrote:

> Could someone with access to 10.14 please try this PR?
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/14427
>
> Does the port (or output object qapplekeymapper.mm.o more specifically)
> now build with the patch, or does it encounter other errors?

I verified that qt6-qtbase builds on 10.14.  I don't have an easy way to
test it.

I got a warning about the 10.14 SDK not being installed, which I found
surprising since I know I have the CLTs installed.  Running the suggested
"xcode-select --install" complains that the CLTs are already installed,
and suggests Software Update, which doesn't do anything.  Looking in the
SDKs directory within the Xcode bundle, I see 10.15 but not 10.14, though
that ought to work and seems to work.  Perhaps the SDK check (which I
think is separate from the port itself) is overly picky.

Fred Wright