Location to store binaries

mcalhoun at macports.org mcalhoun at macports.org
Sun Apr 17 13:45:26 UTC 2022

I have been careful to submit all changes upstreams.
So far, most of them have been merged already.
The only changes I have not submitted are the ones that apply to systems prior to 10.7, which Rust does not support.
These patches are small and can easily be kept as patch files within the port.

However, that is not the reason for the fork.
The fork would *only* be for the Release feature of gitbub that allows the upload of binaries.
Specifically the upload of the bootstrap compilers for unsupported systems.

-Marcus