Pull Request for M2VDownsizer Submitted!

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:56:57 UTC 2022

Ryan and Josh,

Thank you again for helping me with my new port M2VDownsizer.

FYI -- I have submitted a Pull Request and am happy to see that it builds fine on MacOS 11 and MacOS 12.

See
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/15636

I still find it strange that the HAVE_STDINT_H macro gets redefined and warning messages get generated only when M2VDownsizer is being built by Macports but not when it is being built by clang outside of the Macports build environment.  In any event, adding Include guards to config.h solved the problem.

Thanks again for all your help.

Rob