Stack-Based Ports No Longer Building on ARM

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:25:43 UTC 2022

Thank you! That was the issue: somehow I had native libunwind installed and that was breaking the build.

What’s the solution to make this robust in case some port installs native libunwind?

Is there a right way of prepending a system path to the library flags so that the compiler doesn’t find MacPorts’s libunwind? Or is there a way to declare a conflict with MacPorts’s native libunwind? Something like this should probably go into a platform arm {} block in haskell_stack-1.0.tcl.

Steve