Can we enable CI for legacy systems?

Wowfunhappy@gmail.com wowfunhappy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:02:55 UTC 2022

> OS versions are only available in the developer download area for paid Apple developer program members. Free Apple developer program members can't access OS installers there and should use the support article above (to download 10.10 or later) or the Purchased tab of the Mac App Store (to download 10.7-10.9). Only older OS installers that you previously downloaded from the Mac App Store will be in the Purchased tab.

Please excuse the year-old followup, but does anyone happen to know if this was still a thing? I recently subscribed to the Apple Developer Program for the first time, and while it certainly isn't why I enrolled, I was excited to get an "Apple-blessed" copy of 10.9 based on this thread.

Unfortunately, I'm only seeing update packages (to go from, for instance, 10.9.1 to 10.9.5), which are already publicly available on https://support.apple.com/downloads/more. I don't seem to see any full OS downloads.