compilers PortGroup

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:15:53 UTC 2022

Having looked at the examples, this one is similar to what I tried (and fails to build):

compilers.choose    fc cc
compilers.setup     require_fortran -g95 -clang

:info:build make: *** [ccx_2.18.a] Error 1
:info:build make: Leaving directory `/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_marbre_ports_cad_CalculiX-ccx/CalculiX-ccx/work/ccx_2.18/src'
:info:build Command failed:  cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_marbre_ports_cad_CalculiX-ccx/CalculiX-ccx/work/ccx_2.18/src" && /usr/bin/make -j1 -w CC=/usr/bin/clang FC= CFLAGS="-O2 -I../../spooles-2.2/ -DARCH=Linux -DSPOOLES -DARPACK -DMATRIXSTORAGE -DUSE_MT=1" DIR="../../spooles-2.2"
:info:build Exit code: 2
:error:build Failed to build CalculiX-ccx: command execution failed
:debug:build Error code: CHILDSTATUS 48534 2
:debug:build Backtrace: command execution failed
:debug:build     while executing
:debug:build "system {*}$notty {*}$callback {*}$nice $fullcmdstring"
:debug:build     invoked from within
:debug:build "command_exec -callback portprogress::target_progress_callback build"
:debug:build     (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8)
:debug:build     invoked from within
:debug:build "$procedure $targetname"

whereas adding a whitelist succeeds (using gfortran):

compiler.whitelist  macports-gcc-11
compilers.choose    fc cc
compilers.setup     require_fortran -g95 -clang

Is this a difference between mp and apple gcc?

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com