openGL Framework

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:18:37 UTC 2022

This is from the install notes for CalculiX:

    The libGLU should be the one from SGI. Otherwise the nurbs rendering is
    not supported.
mesa’s API is very similar to that of OpenGL however it doesn't claim to be a compatible replacement for OpenGL. So I’m not sure if that’s what I should build with.

I’m also confused about the two x11 window environments (xorg-server vs xquartz). I’m assuming Xquartz libraries, etc are in /opt/local, what about xorg?

Thanks,
Mark