openGL Framework

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:44:15 UTC 2022

I should have read through the whole document, further clarification:

 B: Instalation from the source:
    ----------------------------

    Make sure that you have the devel packages for the graphic system
    installed (the headers for X11 etc.)

    You need openGL on your system. Check your file system for the
    two following libraries:

    The openGL-library:              libGL.so  or  libMesaGL.so
    The higher level openGL-library: libGLU.so  or  libMesaGLU.so

    The libGLU should be the one from SGI. Otherwise the nurbs rendering
    is not supported.

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com