openGL Framework

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jul 28 03:30:20 UTC 2022

On Jul 23, 2022, at 05:38, Mark Brethen wrote:

> if I switch to X11 server, should I remove /opt/X11 along with Xquartz.app?

If you are using the MacPorts xorg-server's X11.app and aren't using any other parts of XQuartz (such as its libraries) for any things outside of MacPorts, then sure, you can uninstall XQuartz. I don't know if simply deleting /opt/X11 and /Applications/Utilities/XQuartz.app is sufficient to accomplish that. Consult the XQuartz documentation and/or web site or ask its developer.