Fastly Mirrors Throttled to 1 MB/sec?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Jun 8 17:12:16 UTC 2022

FWIW on a first download I got 1.37MB/s over det-ix  (packages.macports.org is .3ms away) and my home connection got 981KB/s (to a faslty server 6.8ms away, so probably in chicago - my home ISP breaks traceroute so it's a little harder to see what's happening).

... on a second download I got ~100MB/s (or just about the max of what my gige connection can do) from both locations.\

is the origin server bandwidth constrained?

--
Daniel J. Luke