A bunch of failures with nodejs on the builders

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 5 12:59:33 UTC 2022

> In addition, as you may know, a bug in recent macOS causes it to download the 12+ GB macOS Monterey installer periodically which would have left it with only 8 GB available.

I recently discovered this behavior as well.

My solution is to leave the installer in place - ensuring it’s not auto-downloaded again - while removing ‘SharedSupport.dmg’ from within the app bundle. This frees up the vast majority of storage space, without invalidating the installer itself.

Cheers,
-Chris