Re: privoxy-pki-bundle not Behaving as Desired – Request for Assistance

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:43:05 UTC 2022

A standard install command grabs pre-built stuff from https://packages.macports.org/privoxy-pki-bundle <https://packages.macports.org/privoxy-pki-bundle>. This pre-built stuff is inevitably stale because it inevitably contains expired certs. We want to port to install stuff, just not pre-built expired stuff.

The desired behavior is to always install from “source,” i.e. the behavior that goes with “port -s install” which always installs the latest up-to-date PKI.

How does one write a Portfile to prevent installs from being cached at https://packages.macports.org/privoxy-pki-bundle ?