Weird outdated state of ports (in webapp)

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Nov 3 22:29:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm sorry, please ignore my question.

I strongly suspect that my browser was simply caching content for too
long and browsing back and forth never actually updated the contents
with the latest version.

Opening the site from another browser revealed new contents, and after
pressing the initial browser hard enough it eventually gave up as
well.

Mojca