Removed ports still listed on ports.macports.org

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Sat Oct 29 23:01:53 UTC 2022

Hi,

The openjdk port was removed on August 25th after it had been obsoleted a while ago (https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/15910), but I just noticed that https://ports.macports.org/port/openjdk/details/ still shows the openjdk port information from when it last existed.

I see there are more ports listed on https://ports.macports.org <https://ports.macports.org/> that have been removed from the ports tree, e.g. https://ports.macports.org/port/openjdk7-zulu/. Does ports.macports.org <http://ports.macports.org/> have some kind of mechanism that should clean up the entries for ports that no longer exist?

Nils.