qt 6.5.0 removes support for macOS 10.14 and macOS 10.15

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:02:33 UTC 2023

Renee,

Thanks for the pointers - I'll take a look with fresh eyes tomorrow.  I've
added a todo list in the PR, as it's very much a WIP - although I have been
able to successfully build all subports locally (still have to test and
attempt to build on arm).

Just a heads up - Qt6.5 seems to be a little different than the work we've
done on Qt 6.2.  Some of the qt5 based CMake updates seem to no longer be
necessary (and in some cases now break things forcing incorrect paths).

Regards,
John