qt 6.5.0 removes support for macOS 10.14 and macOS 10.15

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:31:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

Just to add, it would also be useful to know a bit on the reasons for
dropping the older OSes, what exactly are the tehcnical reasons for it,
as within macports we have a number of build options available to us,
like newer builds of the compilers which can be used instead of the
Xcode versions, that help us support a lot of ports on systems way older
than upstream for them officially support.

cheers Chris