How to rebuild after failed install-dependencies

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 4 13:16:20 UTC 2023

I am monitoring several ports after a broken dependency was fixed.  I
notice that the dependent ports remain broken, and there does not seem to
be an automatic trigger to rebuild and update their port health as seen on
the ports website.

Is there a recommended procedure to trigger rebuilds in this case?  Is this
trigger supposed to be automated?  I could not find documentation about
this.  I manually triggered one (ncarg) with a rev bump, but this does not
seem appropriate within the otherwise robust builder system.