Build bot notifications

Kirill A. Korinsky kirill at korins.ky
Wed Aug 23 12:41:59 UTC 2023

Chris,

Which seems good idea when build bot works fast.

Right now they are delayed and some ports after its merged will be build in days, that means that I need to double check its status in days.

Thus, I can't select "all builders", I should check one-by-one. :(

A bit more easy way which I'm using is going to https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commits?author=catap <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commits?author=catap> and see mark on commit. If it isn't green => I may see on popup which builder fails to start investiage.

But it still requires some time to wait before check it.

--
wbr, Kirill