Problem Building Port After Upgrading Macports from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:09:42 UTC 2023

I forgot to mention tha after upgrading MacPorts from version 2.8.0 to 2.8.1, the go-1.4 port now builds just fine on Mountain Lion.
See https://trac.macports.org/ticket/66736<https://trac.macports.org/ticket/66736#comment:5>

It looks like to upgraded Macports build system fixed the problem with building the go-1.4 port.

Now if I can only get the totp-cli port to build using MacPorts v2.8.1.

Rob