New bali-phy version

Renee Otten reneeotten at macports.org
Tue Mar 28 01:14:47 UTC 2023

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your message to alert me to a newer version of BAli-Phy. Generally we only package stable releases as the “main” port, as such the “bali-phy” port install version 3.6.1. Having said that, there is certainly an option to add a “-devel” port that follows upstream's (i.e., your) development more closely and we can package version 4.0-beta2; the port name would then be “bali-phy-devel”. I am happy to do that if that’s what you would like and will take a look at doing so sometime this week.

Best,
Renee