dbus: legacy vs. current plist locations

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:16:50 UTC 2023

Hi,

I've been running a customised port:dbus for years now, that I've never updated (because 1.10.12 ain't broke...). Looking at where things are being installed currently I see some significant differences in the install location of the launchd plists.

Has there been an automatic transition when those chances were implemented, or did users have to take manual action to ensure the dbus daemon would be launched again?

R.