Pull Request 18616 for star port

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 20:28:53 UTC 2023

Earlier today, I submitted a Pull Request to fix and update the star port to version 1.6.

see https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/18616

The updated star port works just fine on my Mac running High Sierra.

But it is failing on Big Sur and above according to the buildbot.  But it is hard to debug since I see the following error on GitHub instead of a log:

"GitHub Actions has encountered an internal error when running your job."

Strange.  Any ideas on how I can debug?  Or better yet, any ideas on a fix?

Rob