smake Pull Request # 18655

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 14:11:09 UTC 2023

I have been working on a number of ports which depend on a recent version of smake to build them.  Unfortunately, the version of smake in the MacPorts repo is just too old to build new software that use the Schily SING Makefile system.

I have submitted a Pull Request (PR) to update smake.  Please see

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/18655

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could take a a look at the PR and merge it into the main MacPorts repo so I can finalize my other ports that depend on it.  (Such as my PR's for cdrtools and star).

I will be travelling soon and would like to finalize my other ports before I leave.

Many thanks,

Rob