librsvg, and what MacPorts is for

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Tue Oct 10 19:25:11 UTC 2023

And Mascguy didn't seem to care to explain the situation, which I
clearly didn't understand. Okay, That makes more sense and is acceptable.

That said, I presume there's a strong overall consensus that on current
hardware, we run the current (supported) versions of software, and that
older operating systems and hardware are supported only on a "if it
doesn't hurt anything" basis.

Perry