[MacPorts] #60506: Can't install grass7

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:55:09 UTC 2023

I haven’t tried to install it in a long time.  That ticket points to an old version of GRASS7 (which itself is considered legacy).  The current version is 8.3 and there is a separate port for that.
The GRASS web site includes a binary downloader (which I’ve used), but also points users to Macports, so it’s likely that a bunch of users are able to successfully build now.

https://grass.osgeo.org/download/mac/

So, I would agree with closing the ticket.

--Adam