py-numpy and 32bit systems

Sergey Fedorov vital.had at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 08:53:57 UTC 2024

BTW, linking to LegacySupport is not done correctly with py-numpy at the
moment, so even though on ppc it builds, it is not built in the right way
now.
Something I planned to fix, but need to find time for that.

Also, make sure to avoid blis being active, otherwise it gets linked to it,
and that won’t work.