Git-devel has broken git-credential-osxkeychain.c for older systems

Kirill A. Korinsky kirill at korins.ky
Sun Apr 21 11:34:39 UTC 2024

Hi,

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 09:38:24 +0200,
Rliccardo Mottola wrote:

> I care for 10.5 and 10.6, but I read this mailing list :)
> Probably most people developing or using these systems is on this
> mailing list. Others may be using them but with old software only, not
> trying to run latest on it.
> git/ssh/svn are some base tools we need to interact with repositories on
> all systems.

Keep in mind that suggested method removes support osx keyring from that
system. User still be able to use SSH-based auth or enter password by hand
for HTTP-based push.

My point: I assume that nobody uses HTTP-based auth on git on 10.5 and 10.6,
I do not assume that nobody uses git, only HTTP-based auth.

--
wbr, Kirill